Kerlink Wirnet™ iFemtoCell Indoor LoRaWAN® Gateway (Helium & Non-Helium) EU868
The Wirnet iFemtoCell is the ideal gateway to support your smart city, smart building or any smart project that requires dedicated indoor coverage and/or network densification, providing both unique superior coverage and operational excellence. The current version is compatible with the Helium Network.
High performance, reliability & robustness
- SemtechReference Design v1.5 components,
- Supports Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Built-in high rejection filters,
- Quality management system certified ISO9001: 2015 by AFNOR certification, with permanent implementation of progress.
Secure hardware and software architectures
- SecureBoot (Signed firmware),
- SecureStorage (keys and certificates in secured area) using ProvenCore™ solution,
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec),
- Reboot (watchdog) and recovery on previous Management config (or factory config if the boot issue is not fixed).
- Indoor LoRa® Gateway
- Ingress protection (IP30)
- Supported unlicensed bands: 863-874.4MHz (EMEA, India), 902-928MHz (North America), 915-928MHz (APAC, Latin America)
- Supported LoRaWAN® regional parameters: EU863-870, IN865-867, RU864-870, US902-928, AU915-928, AS923, KR920-923
- 8ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (250KHz or 500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (FSK) to get 10ch RX + 1ch TX
- Backhaul connectivity: 4G Worldwide module with3G/2G fall-back and Ethernet (RJ45)
- Powered by:
- AC/DC power supply (90-264VAC/12VDC) with 5.5 x 2.5mm plug
- 5V DC supply via USB-C
- Uninterrupted power supply with 5h or 24h autonomy (accessories)
- Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Greece are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ELTA Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: