Dragino LDS02 LoRaWAN® Door/Window Magnetic Contact Sensor (EU868)
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Door Open/Close detect
- 2 x AAA LR03 Batteries
- Door open/close statistics
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close action
- Open duration alarm
- Downlink to change configure
The Dragino LDS02 is a LoRaWAN Door Sensor designed for IoT applications. It detects the open/close status of a door and transmits this information to an IoT server via the LoRaWAN network. Users can monitor the door's status, including open times and counts, through the IoT Server. This sensor is ideal for security and automation systems in smart homes, offices, or industrial settings.
- LoRaWAN Communication: Ensures long-range wireless connectivity.
- Door Open/Close Detection: Monitors and reports the status of a door.
- Power Source: Operates on 2 x AAA batteries for long-term use.
- Battery Life: Provides approximately 16,000 to 70,000 uplink packets.
- Periodic Data Transmission: Sends data regularly and upon each door open/close action.
- Open Alarm Feature: Sends an alarm if the door remains open for a set duration.
- LoRaWAN Registration: Comes pre-loaded with unique keys for easy registration on the LoRaWAN server.
The LDS02 is a practical solution for enhancing security and automation in various environments, offering ease of use and efficient performance.
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Greece are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ELTA Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: