McGill Microwave 10 dBi Sector (Panel) LoRaWAN & Helium Antenna 868MHz
High performance 10dBi Sector (Panel) Antenna specially designed for the Helium Network by British McGill Microwave Systems.
The unique 10 dBi Tuned Directional Antenna is both directional and has the additional significant advantage that it can be tilted or moved in the Azimuth direction – unlike all other Omni Directional Antennas.
Omni directional Antennas radiate 360 degrees – this unique flat panel Antenna design is radically different in that it takes all of the radiated energy which usually would be transmitted behind and to the side of the Antenna and focuses all of this RF energy into the forward direction only – in one very wide and high beam – typically 68 degrees in Azimuth and Elevation.
- Where it’s desired to steer /direct the Radiated beam into a large or difficult to reach target area. This is achieved by utilising the unique feature of this Antenna design of being able to tilt or move in the Antenna utilising it’s tillable and rotatable Antenna Mount (supplied) to focus the large beam exactly in the direction required.
- Ideal for mounting on high up Balconies or Tower Blocks where Antennas are blocked from radiating in the rearwards direction.
- Installations located on the coast where transmission to the antenna rear is not required/desired.
- Installations located immediately in front of large hills or building where rear radiation is blocked and therefore not required.
- The flat panel sector Antenna is small ,lightweight and unobtrusive and white in Colour.
Available in both EU 868 and US 915 Tuned and Optimised versions with ultra low VSWR.
10 dBi Tuned Directional Antenna Electrical Specifications
|Frequency Range (MHz)||865-870|
|HPWH (Deg)||68 +/- 5|
|Connection Type||N Female|
|Max Input Power (W)||50|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Dimensions (mm)||305 x 305 x 30|
|Temperature Range ( C )||-40 / +55|
|Rated Wind Speed (km/h)||126|
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Greece are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ELTA Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: