Milesight WS523-868M LoRaWAN Power Consumption Sensor & Controller (EU868)
:Out Of Stock
- Mode OTAA/ABP Class C
- Electrical Socket & Plug Type EU
- Operating Voltage 100~250 VAC, 50~60 Hz
- Max Load Capacity 16 A, 250 VAC
- Measurement: Voltage (VAC), Current (mA), Power Factor (%), Power (W), Power, Consumption (kWh)
- Measurement Accuracy ±3 %
- Software Configuration Mobile App via NFC or Downlink
- Power Control Button or Remote Control
- Advanced Features: Schedule Switch, Button Lock, Overcurrent Protection/Alarm, Multicast, Power Outage Alert
- Others: LED Indicator 1, Button ON/OFF, Reset
- Material Polycarbonate
- Color White
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +60°C (-4℉ to +140℉)
- Relative Humidity 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions 110 × 62.3 × 34.6 mm (4.33 × 2.45 × 1.36 in) (Plug is not included)
WS523 is a LoRa smart portable socket for the monitor control of electrical appliances. Adopting most of international socket standards, WS523 can be used for turning on or off the electrical devices locally or remotely and measuring power consumption data plugged on it and even sending overcurrent alarms. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, WS523 can be monitored and controlled via webpage or mobile App remotely and triggered by other Milesight sensors. WS523 can be widely used for wireless control of indoor lights, fans, heaters, machines, etc
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Greece are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ELTA Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: