EASTRON SDM630CT Three Phase Electricity Meter with Built-In LoRaWAN (CT meter)
- MID Certified (Excluding SDM630MCT - MOD - MV)
- UL Listed
- Class 0.5 accuracy
- Single phase or three phase network compatible
- Four module DIN rail mounted
- Highly visible backlit display
- Simple menu navigation
- Built in Modbus and Pulsed outputs or optional Mbus interface
The SDM630MCT is produced to the highest quality and utilizes the latest microprocessor and technology. It has a blue backlit display and 16 different measuring parameters. This includes a negative power reading, which can also indicate a reversal of CT installation or connection. With builtin pulsed outputs and RS485 Modbus RTU it is fully compatible for integration with BMS and remote monitoring systems.
- Phase to Neutral Voltage (V)
- Phase Current (A)
- Voltage Total Harmonic Distortion (U%THD)
- Current Total Harmonic Distortion (I%THD)
- Frequency (Hz)
- Power Factor (PF)
- Current Max Demand (MD A)
- Power Max Demand (MD kW)
- Active Power (kW)
- Reactive Power (kVAr)
- Apparent Power (kVA)
- Import Active Energy (kWh)
- Export Active Energy (kWh)
- Total Active Energy (kWh)
- Import Reactive Energy (kVArh)
- Export Reactive Energy (kVArh)
- Total Reactive Energy (kVArh)
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Greece are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ELTA Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: