Milesight WS101 Smart Button (EU868)
- Support multiple press actions to control devices, trigger a scene or send emergency alarms
- Easily to install or carry with the convenient size
- Built-in LED indicator and buzzer for press actions, network status, low battery indication
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission: 15 kmin line of sight scene
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configurationand support card emulation mode
- Support Milesight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateway
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN®gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
Milesight WS101 is a LoRaWAN®-based smart button for wireless controls, triggers and alarms. WS101 supports multiple press actions, all of which can be defined by the user to control devices or trigger scenes.
Besides, Milesight also provides a red button that is primarily used to send SOS alarms. Compact and battery-powered, WS101 is easy to install and carry everywhere. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateways and Milesight IoT Cloud solutions, users can know the alarms and use the WS101 to easily trigger other sensors or appliances remotely via web or mobile Apps.
WS101 can be widely used in smart homes, smart offices, hotels, schools, etc.
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Greece are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ELTA Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: