Milesight WS202 LoRaWAN PIR & Light Sensor (EU868)
:Out Of Stock
- Occupancy or motion detection based on passive infrared and Fresnel Lens
- Easily to install with the convenient size
- Built-in light sensor, combine PIR sensor to achieve triggers
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Support Milesight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateway
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN®gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
Milesight WS202 is a LoRa PIR sensor based on passive infrared technology to detect a motion or occupancy. WS202 can detect whether there is movement within the range of 6-8 m and send the changes via LoRaWAN® network. Besides, WS202 equips with light sensor which can link PIR detection results to trigger scenes. With compact size and powered battery, WS202 is easy to install everywhere. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can know the alarms or occupancy of rooms and trigger other sensors or appliances easily via webpage or mobile App remotely.
WS202 can be widely used in smart homes, smart offices, schools, warehouses, etc.
We provide worldwide shipping using only tracked shipping services. Currently all our international shipments are performed by TNT Express and FedEx. Local shipments to Greece are performed either directly from us or using local shipping couriers (i.e. ELTA Courier).
We ship products within 1-3 days after the order is placed. You will be notified by email when your order is dispatched and you will receive the relevant shipment tracking number which you can use to track your shipment.
Shipment TrackingYou can use the following links to track your order using the provided tracking number in the case of international orders.
General Return Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any further information, help and support regarding the shipping and/or return process you can contact us at: